What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

Self-Made Story Name: My Birthday (1 Viewer)

Threads
Credits
Story Name: My Birthday

Author: Maruf Tamim

I woke up in the morning and saw my parents, brothers and sisters and my friends standing around my bed. Everyone has a birthday hat on their head. Seeing them, I realized that today is the 31st of August, my birthday, so everyone came here to surprise me.

But that's why my bed looks so small and the fence around it looks like it's a small children's bed. But why am I in this bed? I am no longer a child, I am now 19 years old.

After a while everyone starts to caress me like a baby caresses. I feel a lot of tickling because of their caress but I can't say anything, I want to talk but it is not coming out of my mouth.

After that, my brother took me to his lap, took a bath, put on new clothes and went to another room. Going there makes my eyes water because there are all my favorite foods arranged on the table. I get very greedy when I see my food so I try to go there but I can't go because I am in my brother's lap. Seeing my attempt, my brother may have realized that I want to eat, so my brother told my mother to let me eat.

I was very happy to hear my brother's words, at least he understood my pain. After a while, my mother came from the kitchen and pushed the milk-filled feeder into my mouth. But I didn't want it, I wanted the food on the table. Then my mother took me in her lap and fed me milk in the feeder and everyone sat at the table and started eating. Seeing one by one makes me feel greedy and angry. The most angry thing is that my brother is chewing the meat by feeding me milk in this feeder.

I say to myself that one day I will have the opportunity to have fun like this. When I saw them eating, I cried in anger and sadness. Then my mother took me to the next room and tried to put me to sleep. I am lying quietly and my mother is putting me to sleep by singing various rhymes, then I feel hot and wet between my legs.

Then I realized that I had finished the bathroom work in my pants.

Honey.. Wake up—

When I was asleep I felt like someone was playing drums on my back. I saw my mother looking at me with angry eyes.

I looked around and saw that everything was the same, so I was dreaming.

But why is my mother looking at me like this? Then it seems that my pants are getting wet, so what did I really do with my pants? What will happen to me now?

My mother looked at me angrily and said "You are such a big boy but you still urinate in bed? I am punishing you today."

Saying this, my mother took a stick in her hand to beat me.

I also started running without delay.

Alas, today is my birthday, but I'm still in a bad mood.

The End ....

Copyright: August 31,2019 at 12:01

Maruf Tamim (Author).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back