What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

Self-Made Story Name:- 3 o'clock at night (1 Viewer)

Threads
Credits
Story Name:- 3 o'clock at night

Author:- Maruf Tamim

….

Suddenly I woke up to a strange sound. The sound is coming from very close. I opened my eyes and saw that Sumi was not there.

"Sumi is my wife, we've been married for a month."

But where can Sumi go? Maybe she went to the bathroom, so I fell asleep without thinking. After a while I heard that strange sound again. And this sound seems to be coming from under my bed. I opened my eyes again and saw that Sumi had not come yet. So this time I grabbed my mobile phone. I turned on my mobile and saw that it was 3 o'clock at night. But what has Sumi been doing in the bathroom for so long. I went down from the bed to look for her and turned on the lights but there was no electricity. So I turned on the flashlight of the phone and went to the bathroom but could not find her there. This time I go to the verandah but she is not there either. I was very worried about where she had gone so many nights.

Then I remembered some strange sounds coming from under the bed. So I went under the bed to see what was there. But under the bed, in the pitch dark, my mobile phone suddenly ran out of charge while my phone was fully charged. I'm a little scared now. Still, I try to put my head under the bed with courage in my mind. There is some light coming from outside under the bed. Everything is clearly visible. I looked around but my eyes stuck to one side. I see Sumi sitting there and what else she is doing, I don't understand because it is dark. I called her this time

She is not responding. After calling a few times like this, when I see no response, I lightly push her on the shoulder. Then she looked back at me. I was very scared to see her face in the bright light. Frightened, I got out of bed very quickly. What a strange look, blood all over her face and big teeth. After I got out from under the bed, Sumi also came out from under the bed and said to me, "I have eaten cat meat for so long and I have not tasted it. Now I will eat you. Your meat will be very tasty."

With that, she almost came to me and I ran out of the room and went to my parents' room.

My parents eventually married me to a ghost. I went to my parents' room and found the door open, so I hurried in and slammed the door. I closed the door and looked back and saw my mother sitting on the bed. I went to my mother and called her. Mom looked back. Seeing my mother's face, I got scared again. Because she had blood all over her face and a human head in her hand.

I noticed that it was my father's head. That's why my mother killed my father. My mother said to me, "Come, honey, come to me. I have eaten your father's meat for so long, now I will eat your meat." With this Mom stood up. This time I ran out of the house and came down.

I came out and saw the doorman sitting at the gate. He looks at me and wants to know what happened to me. Then I told him everything.

After hearing all this, he took me to his room and he left. After a while he came back with a big knife in his hand. Seeing the knife in his hand I wanted to know what to do with it.

He replied, "Sir, it's been a long night. I haven't eaten yet, so I'll eat you this time." Saying this, he started laughing strangely and kept coming towards me.

I keep looking for a way to survive. I saw a jug full of water on the table next to him and threw it on him. In a sudden attack, he could not keep up with the rhythm and fell on his back and unfortunately the knife in his hand got inside his stomach and came out from behind.

He died shortly after. I was even more frightened by this incident. So I ran away from home and went to my friend Akash's house. After knocking on the door for a while, Akash came and opened the door.

As soon as the door opened I quickly went inside and slammed the door. Seeing my condition, Akash wants to know what happened to me. I tell Akash all the facts. After all, Akash tells me to stay at his house tonight.

I also breathed a sigh of relief. After a while Akash tells me to come inside for dinner. Now is not the time for dinner but I was very hungry after running so much so I went to the dinner table to eat with him.

But when I got there, I was surprised because Akash's wife was lying on the dining table and her stomach was cut and blood was all over the table. Akash said to me, "Start eating, my wife's hand is very tasty." Saying this, he cut off one hand and gave it to me and with the other hand he started eating.

I ran out of there again This time I decided not to go to anyone else's house, I will spend the night on the road to see in the morning what happens and I can not run. I walk alone on the street. After walking a short distance, I saw a traffic police box.

There is a digital clock and that clock is now 3 o'clock at night. So time has not changed yet. The time I saw from home is still going on. So tonight will not end? Sitting on one side of the street and wondering what happened to me today, I will never forget tonight. It will remain to me as a "cursed night".

My thoughts fall when I hear someone calling. I looked up and saw four policemen standing. It is normal for the police to catch you if you walk alone in the city at night But to my surprise, they said, "Maruf Tamim, we arrested you for murdering the doorman of your house. You have to go to the police station with us."

Listening to them, I wondered how it was possible that the doorman himself had been stabbed to death but I was found guilty. I tried to convince them but they would not listen to me. I was forcibly taken to the police station.

After coming to the police station ......

I was locked inside the lockup. Outside, the police are sitting and chatting. Meanwhile, I am going to say, "I did nothing, I am innocent." But they are not listening to me. After a while my lockup door opened. I thought maybe they would let me go. But no, 7-8 policemen entered my lockup and then jumped on me before they understood anything. They are trying to eat me one by one. I'm trying to survive but can't do anything.

"What's the matter with you? Why are you doing this? Why are you doing this?"

Someone woke me up I looked to the side and saw my wife Sumi sitting. I looked around and saw that I was lying in bed in my room. That's why I've been dreaming for so long. My whole body is sweating.

This time Sumi asked me-

Sumi: What were you dreaming of?

Me: Hmm, very scary dream.

Sumi: Oh well, now lie down and everything will be fine.

Me: Hmm.

Then I went to bed. But suddenly I look at the clock and see that it is now 3 o'clock at night. That's when I remember the time I saw in the dream. I called Sumi and said-

Me: Sumi seems to be out in the morning, but why is it still 3 o'clock?

Sumi: Not 3 o'clock, now it's more than 4 o'clock and the battery of that watch is gone. I asked you to bring a new battery, but you didn't bring it and now you say why at 3 o'clock at night?

Me: Well sleep, I'll bring it tomorrow.

Then we both fell asleep.

Finished ...

(The story is completely fictional. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for reading the story.)

Copyright: Maruf Tamim (Author).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back