What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

Self-Made Story Name: 15/Fifteen (1 Viewer)

Threads
Credits
Story Name: 15/Fifteen

Writer: Maruf Tamim

Sleep soon as you will be taken to the court in the morning. After telling this Rafiq uncle leaves. Sitting inside the prison Tamim keeps moving his head with a smiley face and was thinking about his past memories.

"Tamim, get up my son it's getting time to go for school". "I am waking up mom, you may please go". Tamim belongs to a middle class family. They are a happy family of three members including Tamims father and mother. His father is a government employee. Whatever he earns in the end of the month, he can easily run his domestic life. After waking up and washing his face and hands to be ready for school, Tamim finds his father waiting for him in the dining table.

Tamim: Good morning Dad!

Father: Good morning Son! How's your study going on?

Tamim: It's going well. What about your office?

Father: It's going on average.

They started gossiping with each other leaving the food aside. Suddenly mother shouts, "what are you both doing"? Eat soon as both of you are getting late. Listening to mom's scolds, Tamim leaves for school soon finishing his breakfast.

After entering to the school, Tamim's best friend Akash put his hand from the back on Tamim's arms. Tamim has no other friend except him.

Further more he doesn't go to any gatherings without necessary. As he is very good at his studies and also for being well characterized, the teachers love him very much.

He has never looked on any girl not even talked with anyone. One day in the coaching where he used to study, a girl named Nila has come to the coaching who is very beautiful.

This is the first girl he likes. In class, he always looked at Nila.

One day after going into coaching, Akash smiled at him. He rebuked Akash and said, "Why are you laughing at me?

Then said Akash-

Akash: No girl has been impressed with me till now, how much I did to impress them but to no avail.

But she was impressed with the naive boy like you.

Tamim: What did you say I can't understand anything?

Akash: Nila likes you.

Tamim: How can Nila like me? Are you crazy?

Akash: Yes my friend I'm right. If you do not believe, see what happens today.

Tamim: Well let's see what happens today.

After a while the class started. During class, Tamim noticed that Nila was staring at her. When Tamim looks at Nila, she turns her eyes.

Then Akash said from the side -

Akash: Now believe me?

Tamim: Yes, but what can I do now?

Akash: Now you propose to Nila.

Tamim: If she gets angry and rejects me?

Akash: Don't be angry? She likes you Propose her without fear.

Tamim: How do I propose her?

Akash: Tomorrow I'll make all the arrangements and teach you everything. You will propose her that way.

Tamim: Okay.

The next day, they went to coaching early and organized everything. Akash explains everything to him.

After some time Nila arrived. After seeing Nila, Tamim walks into another classroom and waits for her.

Then Akash came and told Nila-

Akash: Hi Nila, How are you today?

Nila: Hello Akash, I'm fine and you?

Akash: I'm also fine.

Nila: That's great.

Akash: Hey Nila, can I tell you something?

Nila: Yeah sure, please tell me.

Akash: Tamim is wating for you in another classroom. Please go to meet with him. He want's to tell you something. It's very Important.

Nila: Okay, but what is he trying to tell me? Are you know anything?

Akash: Sorry, I don't know anything about this. Please meet with him.

Nila: Okay wait. I will go to meet with him.

Akash: Okay thanks.

Then Nila goes there and when she sees Tamim waiting for her.

Realizing Nila's presence, Tamim looks at her. He is so ashamed because today he will proposed a girl for the first time in his life.

At first Nila said "Do you want to tell me something?"

Tamim proceeded to take the rose flower out of his pocket and said "I love you Nila"

After saying this, he closed his eyes in fear. Maybe Nila will hit him right now.

But his idea was flawed. Nila took the flower and said "I love you too Tamim" From that day their journey of love began

Everything was going very well. They were both like love birds

One day Nila called Tamim to meet with her at the park.

Tamim goes to the park in time and he saw Nila and Akash are standing there.

He asked Nila-

Tamim: What happened Nila, why did you call me here?

Nila: Forgive me, Tamim.

Tamim: Why are you apologizing?

Nila: I acted in love with you.

Tamim: I don't understand anything.

Nila: Frankly I have never loved you. I love Akash. I just acted with you according to Akash.

Tamim: I don't believe it, you must be kidding me.

Akash: Ha ha what you thought Nila would love a boy like you. We were just kidding you.

Then they both laughed out loud.

Seeing this, Tamim becomes angry and slaps Akash.

Then he said "I always thought of you as my brother but you broke my faith."

Then they started fighting. At one point Nila stopped them and they both left, leaving Tamim.

Before leaving, Akash threatens Tamim.

Then Tamim locked himself in a room. He also has no contact with Akash.

After a while...

Tamim has come out after a long time. He was walking alone on the road, suddenly three bikes came and blocked the path in front of him. And The Biker's started beating him. At one point, he becomes unconscious.

When tamim became conscious,he saw that he was lying on bed and his mother was crying beside him,After seeing his son become conscious. Tamim's father asked that "who were responsible for this and why they did it?" Tamim silently waited until he answered her father's fate.

When he sleeps at night, a message comes on Tamim's phone from Akash and it says "How are you feeling today?If you do not want to be punished again in the future, do not think about Nila".

There after, a fire of revenge broke out inside Tamim He wants help from some of the elder brothers in his area.They tell Tamim "it will cost a lot of money, can you afford it?" Tamim says "yes, I can" then he sells all his mother's jewelry, and he gives the money to Rakib, Russell, Mizan, Riyadh and Shakib.

They told Tamim with the money that it will be done, but it has been a long time but it has not been reported to Tamim.

One day Tamim asked them, "Brother, what is the news about my work? It's been a long time and you all saying nothing about the work" Then they said "what are you talking about?" Then Tamim said "I gave you money to kill someone." Then one of them,

Rakib said - What are you saying, boy, when did you give us money? And we don't know you, and you're saying that you Give us your money? Go from here.

Tamim - No brother I'm not lying, I gave you money and you said you would do my job, but now you are not doing my job, and again you say that you did not take any money from me.Now do my job or return my money.

Rakib - We didn't take money,and though we took money,we will not return you, what can you do to us?

Tamim - If you do not pay my money, I will sue in your name.

After saying this, Russell came from inside and hit Tamim's head with an iron rod. And Tamim lost his conciousness after being hit in the head. When Tamim returns to his conciousness, Tamim finds himself in a storeroom.Looking around, there are five men whom Tamim believes are deceived. They all drunken and went to sleep to guard Tamim.

When Tamim saw that there was a sharp knife beside Mizan. Tamim pointed at the knife with great caution, lest anyone wake up.

Then he went and picked up the sharp weapon placed next to Mizan.

Then he took the weapon in his hand and continued it along Mizan's throat and with a small amount of blood slipped into his mouth.

Mizan was dead for a while. After killing Mizan, he goes to Rakib and kills him in the same way. Then he killed everyone in the same way.

After killing everyone, Tamim comes out of the storeroom. Now his purpose is to revenge the three bikers who was beating him that day.

It's midnight

Now Tamim is looking for them. After a while he finally finds them. They were drunk sitting in an old train at the train station.

Seeing them here, Tamim was happy and looked at the sharp weapon in his hand and proceeded forward.

Suddenly they see Tamim standing in front of them, but they can not do anything to get drunk. On this occasion Tamim began to hit them with his sharp weapon in his hand.

Within a short time, three of them died.

He came out and took out his phone from his pocket and called Akash.

After a while Akash received the call-

Akash: What happened now?

Tamim: I was wrong, because Nila is not for a boy like me. Forgive me I want to keep the relationship with you again.

Akash: Finally realized your mistake?

Tamim: Yes, I want to meet with you now and solve everything. I'm in front of your house right now. Please meet with me.

Akash: Okay,please wait I'm coming.

Tamim: Thank you..

After waiting awhile, Akash arrives and asks Tamim –

Akash: You finally understand everything?

Tamim: Yes, you showed me the right way. I was wrong Forget about this now hug me.

Then they hug each other. After being there for some time, Tamim gently whispered in Akash's ear "Today is our last seen friend, Good bye."

Before Akash could understand anything, Tamim pushed him and dropped him to the ground. Then he took the sharp weapon that was hidden and continued it along Akash's throat.

In a moment, Akash's body is separated from the head. This scene brings a smile to Tamim's face.

Killed Akash, now it's the turn of Nila. From the mobile of Akash, Tamim sends a message to Nila's number that says "I am waiting for you in the alley next to your house. Please come and look forward to seeing you. "Seeing the message from Akash's number, Nila message responds "Well wait I am coming".

Tamim walks into the alley next to Nila's house and waits for Nila to see that Nila can't actually see him. After a while Nila comes and looks for Akash. Tamim pulled out the mobile and showed a picture of the corpse in Akash. Seeing that picture, Nila gets scared and tries to scream but can't because his face is shaking.

Without giving Nila any chance of doing anything, Tamim pulled out the chapatti from the back and proceeded to the neck of Nila. And the blood flows out a lot, then the blue begins to sprout like slaughtered chicken on the ground.

After some time his discharge stopped and Nila died. Tamim's revenge now has to be surrendered to the police.

He came to the police station and the officer in charge of the police station Omar Faruq, Tamim surrendered with his weapon. OC Omar Faruq asked Tamim why he had murdered so many.

Tamim told him everything. He was surprised to hear all this because Tamim had done so much at such a young age. He then called a constable and asked him to take Tamim. The constable arrived and took Tamim in lockup.

He is not alone when he sees Tamim there are four other accused sitting. And those who are sitting are Jamshed, Kalu, Jabbar and Zumman, the notorious terrorists in this city. Tamim saw them once and sat quietly aside.

Seeing Tamim, Jamshed said-

Jamshed: Hey boy, what's your name?

Tamim: My name is Tamim.

Jamshed: Why are you here? What's your crime?

Tamim: I really did murder!

Jamshed: Ok, agreed but why did you do murder?

Then Tamim tell all the things to them. After listen all the thing, Jabbar said to the others "Listen,

this boy is reall yuseful to us, we can do our work from him.He is hot blood, so he is perfect for

us.we have to manage the boy escape from here."

After listening this,Tamim said,"What can I do for you?"

Then Jabbar Said,"we will make you do murder for us"

Tamim said to Jabbar,"No I can't do this anymore,please pardon me."

"Hey,why aren't you understand? If you do work for us,we will give you a lot of money."

Saying these,Jabbar tries to make understand Tamim,but Tamim won't agree to do the work.

They remain quiet after trying to make understand Tamim.

Then in the nigh tall are going to sleep.But Tamim is not sleeping.He is thinking about Jabbar.

For this Jabbar and his gang there are many illegal work in this city.Many lives are gone for

them.Law and enforcement also can't give them punishment for their power.If these persons

are not here,our society can't face any problem for them.

Thinking these,Tamim look at the sleeping four,they are in deep sleeping.After that,Tamim get an idea! He is walking towards them slowly so that they wont wake.At firs the go to nearJabbar. Then he kill Jabbar from suffocating with his pillow. After then he kill the rest of three in the same process.TheTamim is in a mental peace.

In the morning, there is a chaos in the police station cause 4 murder at once in one night even in the police station!

O.C Omar Faruq again asked Tamim, why he murdered them. Tamim tell all happend in last night. O.C Omar Faruq wonder again and again to see this boy. He didn't see this type of accused in his entire police career. Then Tamim is sent to another lockup alone. Tamim didn't notice when mornig come with his thinking. Suddenly Rafiq Uncle called him.

Rafiq uncle told him to be prepared to go to the court, today is his hearing. Tamim be prepared as Rafiq uncle said.

At 10 AM Tamim is brought to the court...

He goes to court and sees that many police are standing beside him. His parents came here today. Tamim looks at his parents and he see his mother is crying. The judge came to the court and then the trial began. Tamim confesses to all crime in court. After hearing all his crimes, the court ordered him to be sent to a correctional prison because he is not 18 years old. After saying that, the judge broke the nib in his pen and go out. Then tamim is taken to the correctional prison. There are study facilities in correctional prison. Tamim is lying in bed at night but there is no sleep in his eyes. He thinks about himself that he is a murderer who killed fourteen people and he is guilty guy in the eyes of society. Because of his, now his parents have to hear much from peoples. He get up from the bed and he takes a paper and pen to his reading table then he start writing a letter to his parents.

"My dear parent's, please forgive me. You wanted to make me a good and honest person but I could not fulfill your dream. Now in the eyes of society I am a murderer and a criminal. You have been greatly humiliated for me. But I never wanted to be like that. The situation has forced me to do so. Do you know! I didn't have any trouble with these fourteen murders. I have separated some bad people from this good people. Now inside of me, only the intoxication of murders. I will kill one more now. Don't be afraid! I will kill myself, not anyone else. I will kill your worthless son who is if alive then he can kill someone else. So I will kill myself now. Please give word if I die, you will not cry then I will not have peace even after die. Be fine.

Yours,

Tamim"

Tamim put the letter on the table. Then he picked up the bed sheet and tied it with the upper fan. Then he put the chair on the bed sheet with his neck and dropped the chair with his legs. This is how tamim committed suicide by hanging his neck. Next morning the prison inspector comes to call Tamim. He called everyone after seeing this and dropped Tamim`s body. Then the news was reported to Tamim`s house. Then Tamim`s family comes and takes Tamim`s body.

The end……..

Copyright: April 04,2020.

Maruf Tamim (Author).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back