What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

Self-Made The name of the story - Panic in the City. (1 Viewer)

Threads
Credits
The name of the story - Panic in the City.

Author- Maruf Tamim

(A fictional story)

"The decapitated bodies of small children are being found in different parts of the city. Besides, their small children are missing from many homes. The people of the city are terrified about this."

Nahhhh ......................

ACP Maruf Tamim woke up screaming. Sleeping next to him is his wife Khadija and his only daughter Binny who will be 5 years old after 3 days.

His wife Khadija woke up after hearing such screams of Maruf Tamim. Khadija woke up and saw Maruf sitting and breathing very loudly. He got up and sat next to Maruf and saw Maruf's whole body sweating. He puts his hand on Maruf's shoulder and says-

Khadija: You were dreaming, weren't you?

Maruf: Yes, I had a terrible dream.

Khadija: What did you see?

Maruf: I saw the decapitated bodies of children being found in different parts of the city.

Khadija: Oh, in fact, this case is in your hands, so you are dreaming. Don't worry, I believe you can solve it. Let's go to sleep now and it will be morning after a while. And in the morning you have to go to the police station again.

Maruf: Hmm, let's go to sleep.

The next morning ......

Maruf Tamim is exercising at home while his mother and Khadija are busy cooking. Her father is sitting on the veranda reading a newspaper and Binny is sitting next to her watching her father exercise. The news started on TV at the moment of the exercise and the headline was-

"The decapitated bodies of young children are being found in different parts of the city and their young children are missing from many homes. The people of the city are terrified about this. "

The news of the dream he had last night is now on TV.

He took the remote in his hand, turned off the TV and came home with his daughter. He came home, took a bath, got out of the car and left for the police station.

While driving, a vegetable vendor crosses in front of his car. He drove to the police station with the vegetable seller on the side.

Meanwhile, after crossing the road, the curry man with his curry van entered a residential area and started shouting "vegetable vegetable". Take vegetable. I have fresh vegetable, take it to me. "

All the women came to get the vegetable as soon as they entered the area with the vegetable.

Sayeda returned home after buying vegetable.

"Sayed's family with her husband and two-year-old son. Her husband Abdullah works in a garment factory in Dhaka. Her husband has to stay in Dhaka for work and here Sayeda takes her son alone. Her husband goes on vacation once a month. Sayed's mother-in-law and parents live in the village house. Sayed's husband Abdullah saved money and bought land a little outside the city at a low price and Sayed's father built a small house there. That's where Sayeda takes her son. With her husband's income, their family somehow leaves. Sayeda wants to move in with her husband but Abdullah can't afford to feed two more people in a place like Dhaka. So Sayeda takes care of the family and the son from here. "

After shopping, Sayeda came home. When he came home, he saw his son Shahed sitting on the bed playing. One advantage he has is that his son is very calm. That's why Sayed doesn't have a problem being alone here.

Leaving the bag of vegetables in the kitchen, Sayeda sat down with her son on her lap and turned on the TV to watch.

After running the TV, the news started on TV-

"The decapitated bodies of small children are being found in different parts of the city. Besides, their small children are missing from many homes. The people of the city are terrified about this. Police are investigating the incident. ACP Maruf Tamim has already taken charge of the investigation into the incident. He was transferred to Jessore for some time but after this incident he was brought back to Khulna. He has started an investigation into the incident. We hope he can free us from this panic. Until then, keep an eye on Life Guruji's screen. "

After watching the news, Sayeda turned off the TV and said in her mind, "May Allah protect the coming days." But since Maruf Tamim has taken this case, it will be solved inshallah. "Saying this, she went to the kitchen to cook lunch.

Meanwhile ....

Abdullah is working at Garments in Dhaka. There are many more with him. While working, one of them named Sohail runs the radio on the phone. If he doesn't listen to music on the radio, he doesn't mind working. The news started at one stage of playing music on the radio.

At the beginning of the news there is a headline-

"The decapitated bodies of small children are being found in different places of Khulna city. Besides, their small children are missing from many homes. The people of the city are terrified about this. "

After hearing the news, Sohail started talking to Abdullah.

Sohail: Abdullah, your home is also in Khulna. And your wife lives alone with the baby. Tell them to be careful.

Abdullah: Yes brother, I am thinking about them now. And my house is in a secluded place outside the city. What happens when my wife is alone with the baby.

Sohail: Brother, you can bring your wife and child to you. If you keep it to yourself then you will not have any worries.

Abdullah: I want to, brother, but with my salary, it becomes difficult for one person to stay in Dhaka city and how can I bring two people there and keep them?

Sohail: Yes, that's right. Now you need to tell your wife to go to the village for a while.

Abdullah: Yes, brother, I am thinking of doing that. Today after work I will go to Khulna with salary and four days leave from Sir.

Sohail: Well, brother, let's go and eat now. After a while, our break will end again.

Abdullah: Yes, let's go.

Then they go out for lunch.

Sayeda finished cooking her lunch, fed her son, took a bath and ate it herself. Now sitting in bed and talking to his mother in the village on the phone, it is his daily work. After talking to his mother for a while, he fell asleep with his son.

Abdullah returned to the garments after lunch. After finishing work till evening, he left the garments with salary and leave from the manager and left for home.

Abdullah went straight to the bus stand and bought a ticket to Khulna. It's still too late to leave the bus so he wanders around.

There is a small market next to the bus stand where all the vendors sell their goods in vans.

Abdullah went to the market and bought a set of pants-shirts for the boy and a beautiful looking scarf for his wife.

Every time Abdullah takes something with him for his son and wife when he returns from Dhaka.

After shopping, Abdullah will get on the bus and leave the bus shortly.

Sayeda wakes up in the evening and her son Shahed is still asleep. When she sees the boy sleeping, she gets some peace because she can't do anything if the boy is awake. Fear if the boy falls through any place. So she slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. After washing her hands and face from the bathroom, she goes straight to the kitchen to cook because after a long time today her husband is coming from Dhaka.

Just remembering her husband, she ran home again to fetch the mobile phone. She brought her mobile phone and called Abdullah.

Once she called, Abdullah picked up the phone.

Sayeda: Hello, where are you now?

Abdullah: I am on the bus now. Just left the bus.

Sayeda: How long will it take to come?

Abdullah: It doesn't take long to come to Khulna from Jatrabari. Suppose this time, at 6 o'clock in the evening, I will leave by 12 o'clock at night. Don't worry, you and Shahed will eat.

Sayeda: No problem, come carefully. You'll actually eat together.

Abdullah: All right. Where is Shahed?

Sayeda: I haven't woken up since that afternoon and I haven't woken up. Otherwise don't let me work that your son has been naughty.

Abdullah: Ha ha ha has been as naughty as you.

Sayeda: What a prank I did. Come home today to show you how many types of mischief and what?

Abdullah: Well, I'll see how naughty you can be.

Sayeda: Yes, it's over. Now I have a lot of work to do.

Abdullah: Ha ha ha, well done. See you coming.

Sayeda: Be careful and don't eat any food outside. No matter how hungry you feel, come home and eat to your heart's content, but don't eat outside food at all. If I see you can't eat at home, but you have news.

Abdullah: As ordered, Maharani. Tell me more, I'm ready to listen.

Sayeda: Yes, this time your neck is twisted. I didn't call myself. I'm talking about spending my money, that's why so much love has awakened. If you call yourself, don't say so much.

Abdullah: The money for your mobile is given to me.

Sayeda: What happened? Now that you understand my money. Talk to you soon and keep up the good content.

Abdullah: Well gold I love you 3>

Sayeda: Ha ha ha I love you too, the people on the bus will take you off the bus thinking you are crazy.

Abdullah: Ha ha ha I am sitting in the very back seat of the bus, so no one can hear me.

Sayeda: Well, I will keep the gold now, otherwise I will not be able to work when Babu gets up. But then you have to not eat at night.

Abdullah: Even if you don't eat, you will continue to eat me ....... (Tut .... Tut) The line that has been cut ha ha.

Sayeda hung up the phone, laughed and said to herself

"She's crazy, she's the father of a boy, but she's not childish. Who will say that we are married as a family and everyone will think that we are married out of love. "

That's when Sayeda heard the sound of crying. He ran home and saw that Shahed had woken up and he had gone to the very corner of the bed, he would fall at any moment. Sayeda hurriedly picked up the boy in her arms and began to caress him, saying, And when you got up, why did you come to the corner of the bed? If you fell down, a big potato would grow on your head. "

Shahed laughed without understanding anything when he heard Sayed's words.

Sayeda took Shahed in her arms and washed his hands and face and made him a feeder of milk. But the thought is that it would not be right to leave Shahed alone at home and go to the kitchen. He knows very well how naughty his son is and now he has learned to walk wherever he goes. So Sayeda took the cool carpet and spread it on the floor of the kitchen and made Shahid play with the toys.

Sayeda now concentrates on her work and sometimes starts talking to her son.

One by one he finished all the cooking. Today, he cooks Abdullah's favorite food, beef, hilsa fish, chicken, chicken eggs and pulses. Who knows what Abdullah eats alone in Dhaka. How many times has Sayeda told them to take them but Abdullah does not agree to take them at all. So Abdullah will come home after a long time today, that's why Sayeda has cooked these.

After cooking, she fed the boy and tidied the house. Abdullah will come after so many days today so he is keeping everything a little tidy.

After tidying up the house, he looked at his watch and saw that it was just 10 o'clock at night. Sayed is getting angry over time today. How fast time passes all the other days and today time is not turning around at all.

It was 10 o'clock at night so he put the boy back to sleep. After putting the boy to sleep, he took the phone in his hand and called Abdullah again but this time he missed the call because his phone money was almost running out for the last time. Now, if he gives a direct call to Abdullah, he will receive it and talk at the expense of her money. He will never cut off the call by himself.

After cutting off the phone, Abdullah called again. After picking up the phone-

Sayeda: Hello, how far are you coming?

Abdullah: I am standing on this Mawa ferry. The ferry can now be seen in some part of the Padma Bridge in the middle river.

Sayeda: Have you been coming to Mawa ferry for so long?

Abdullah: Not to mention the ferry is an hour late. Otherwise I would have left Gopalganj now.

Shaheda: Oh well, come carefully and listen to the ferry railings and don't forget what will happen if you fall. You don't know how to swim.

Abdullah: Yes, I am standing inside, there is no fear.

Sayeda: Well come on Tom I miss you so much.

Abdullah: I miss you too, Jerry. I will talk about this later. My ferry has reached Shivchar Ghat.

Sayeda: Come on, I'm waiting for you.

Sayeda hung up the phone and lay down next to Saheed and fell asleep after a while because she is very tired today.

After a while .........

She doesn't even know how long Sayeda has slept. She wakes up and someone (knocking ... knocking ....) is knocking on the door of her room.

He got up from the bed with the phone in his hand and saw that he was asleep for only half an hour. But it is not possible for Abdullah to come in the meantime, it will be too late for him to come. Then who is knocking on the door outside.

Sayeda remained silent for a while and did not respond. But this time he heard a loud knock on the door. This time he is afraid of who came tonight and there are very few houses around here. Sayeda took the phone in her hand and called Abdullah but her number was blocked. Sayeda is more scared this time. What will he do now? Meanwhile, knocking on the door in such a way that the door will break at any time.

Sayeda says with courage in her mind, "Who is there, who is knocking on the door?"

But no one responds, just pushing. Sayeda got up from the bed with courage and stood at the door and asked, "Who is there?" Talk. "

This time too he knocked on the door without answering. Sayeda ran to the kitchen and brought the big knife. This time he started to open the door one or two times in his mind and with his hand on the latch. Her plan is to continue with the knife as soon as the door opens. That's what you think.

One, two, three, she opened the door, widened her eyes, and shouted, "Ohh Mom!"

....... break ......

She opened the door saying one, two, three, widened her eyes and shouted, "Ohh, mom." Because she saw someone running out of her house with a bag in his hand. It looked like a woman, because she was wearing a black burqa.

Sayeda got scared when she saw the woman. So she quickly slammed the door and ran to the boy. She is very scared now because she lives here alone and why this woman came to her house last night.

Sayeda took the mobile phone in her hand and called Abdullah again but Abdullah's phone was off again. Sayeda is crying in fear now because what will she do at this moment? She has no one now and there is no house next to her house to call anyone. She has no way of telling her parents tonight, because her parents live in the village. Telling them will only make them think.

So Sayeda sat quietly and cried without telling anyone.

Then someone started knocking on the door of her house again. Sayeda got more scared when she heard the push. She hugs her sleeping son and sits motionless.

But the knock on the door is also increasing. What will Sayeda do now?

After pushing for a while, she heard someone calling her name. Sayeda noticed the call and tried to listen. This voice is his familiar voice. This voice is the voice of her husband Abdullah.

Sayeda started walking towards the door with one foot and two feet. That's when Sayeda's phone rang. Sayeda picked up the phone and Abdullah called. she immediately picked up the phone, Abdullah said from the side-

Abdullah: Are you asleep? Open the door. I'm standing outside.

Sayeda: Well, I'm coming.

Then Sayeda went and opened the door and saw Abdullah standing outside. Seeing Abdullah, Sayeda ran and hugged him and started crying.

Abdullah is frightened when he sees Sayeda crying like this. He saw it again after a long time, so she is crying like this. But Sayeda had never cried before. What happened to her today when she got close to him?

Abdullah brings Sayeda to the front and wipes her eyes and says-

Abdullah: Why are you crying like this?

Sayeda: I am very scared today.

Abdullah: Tell me what happened? Before that, let's go home and listen to everything there.

Then the two of them went inside the house and told Sayeda Abdullah about what had happened a while ago. After hearing all, Abdullah says-

Abdullah: That's why I got the front door open. I thought you left it open so I'll come.

Sayeda: No, I keep the front door locked all the time, but I don't understand how that woman got in. And why did she enter our house.

Abdullah: I hear around me that small children are missing from home. Didn't anyone look at our martyrs again?

Sayeda: Who will look at our martyrs? He did no harm to anyone.

Abdullah: The children who were lost did no harm to anyone, yet they were abducted. You have to be a little careful.

Sayeda: Well.

Abdullah: Well Shahed is asleep now. Don't wake him up anymore. You let me eat and don't think about it. I'm gone now.

Sayeda: Well, you wash your hands and face. I'm giving you food.

Abdullah then washed his hands and went to the kitchen to help Sayeda, but by then Sayeda had wiped everything out. So Abdullah went and sat down to eat. Abdullah was surprised to see the curry, sitting down to eat. Because Abdullah likes these things very much, but how did Sayeda buy so many things, they cost a lot of money.

Seeing Abdullah sitting in front of the food like this, Sayeda started saying-

Sayeda: What happened? Why don't you eat, you didn't like the food, I actually cooked it early so I don't think it was good.

Abdullah: No, I'm not thinking about how you bought so many things. How do you get so much money for so much?

Sayeda: We don't need all the money from the money you send every month, so some money is saved and I bought it with that money.

Abdullah: Oh well, you won't eat?

Sayeda: I ate you eat I see you a little.

Abdullah: Sayeda, you came to my house that year. This is 6 years but not less time. I keep track of your every breath. And I also know that you will not eat without me.

Sayeda: Hmm, it's over, start eating now.

Abdullah: You wash your hands, today we will eat rice on one plate. You will feed me and I will feed you.

Sayeda: I don't live to see the coming old boy. Let's feed.

Then they fed each other. After eating, they came to the house and saw Shahed moving in his sleep.

Seeing this, Sayeda says, "She will wake up now and will want to get up and drink milk. You take him in your arms, I will make milk and bring it. "

Abdullah started caressing Shahid with his lap. After a long time she got close to the boy. The son is also very happy to have a father.

After a while, Sayeda made milk and brought it. When he came, he saw that his father was tickling him and he was laughing. Sayeda is very happy to see such mischief of father and son because her son has got father after a long time today. So Sayeda stands silently with the milk feeder in her hand without bothering the father and son.

Seeing Sayeda standing with the feeder in her hand, Abdullah asked:

Abdullah: Why are you standing like this?

Sayeda: I saw your father and son's mischief so I didn't bother anymore.

Abdullah: Oh this thing, you join us too.

After that, they misbehaved with Saheed for a while, fed him and put him to sleep again.

After Shahed falls asleep, Sayeda is making the bed for sleeping. Then Abdullah got up, brought the bag and put it on the bed. Sayeda looks at Abdullah with inquisitive eyes as she puts the bag on the bed. Then Abdullah opened the bag and handed over the clothes he had bought for his son and the scarf he had bought for Sayeda. He also takes out some dry food and puts it aside.

Seeing so much, Sayeda looked at Abdullah with an angry look and said-

Sayeda: Who told you to buy so much?

Abdullah: I like it so I brought it. Besides, I can't give you anything like that.

Sayeda: Have we ever asked you for something, why spend so much money?

Abdullah: I worked overtime last month and so I got a little more money. Also some of our garments were sold out at retail price so paid commission from the garments.

Sayeda: That's why they have to spend so much money.

Abdullah: I have already sent for them. You don't have to think about that.

Sayeda: Well done then, I thought you spent all this.

Abdullah: Exclude that, listen, there is good news.

Sayeda: What good news?

Abdullah: I have made an agreement with Garments to deduct some money from my salary next month and give me clothes of the same value and I will sell them outside. In this way, I will gradually start a clothing business and will not like to work. It is very worrying to leave you here alone.

Sayeda: Alhamdulillah this is very good news. I'm so glad Tom.

Abdullah: I will go to the market tomorrow morning

There are some well-known shopkeepers to meet them

Will. I had talked to them before and now I see them

I will confirm everything, inshallah from next month

Start a business with

Sayeda: Well, it's too late now to sleep.

Talk to you in the morning. Good night

Abdullah: Yes, sleep, good night.

Then they both fell asleep. Abdullah has come a long way

Arrived so today he is tired because of lying in bed

He falls asleep ......

Abdullah woke up after being pushed by someone. Woke up and saw

It's morning. His wife Sayeda looked at him

Calling and crying. Seeing Sayeda crying like this

He fell into thought. So he asks Sayeda-

Abdullah: Why are you crying?

Sayeda: Shahed ...... (Can't speak, that's all for crying

He stopped crying and started crying again.)

Abdullah: What happened to Shahid? (Sleep is completely gone

Listen to the boy.)

Sayeda: Shahid is nowhere to be found.

Abdullah: Tell me, where will you go from home alone?

Sayeda: You were asleep so I took him to the market

Went to buy some spices.

Abdullah: Then?

Sayeda: Then when I finished all the shopping, I took him off my lap to pay for everything. Then I went back with the bag in my hand and saw that Shahed was not by my side.

I looked everywhere in the market but could not find him anywhere

She started crying.)

Hearing all this, the sky fell on Abdullah's head because before

He saw on TV that the child was getting lost in the city

Someone also took the boy away. He got down from the bed and ran outside

Comes and starts calling the boy's name and back and forth

Keep looking Hearing Abdullah's scream, everyone in the neighborhood stepped forward

Comes and everyone together starts looking for Shahid but somewhere

Shahed could not be found. So without delay, Abdullah went to the police station

Goes and sues for losing the boy. The police reassured them

Lets find Shahed. Yet the minds of parents cry for them

Nothing stops.

Meanwhile, the news of Shahed's loss reached Abdullah and Sayed's house

Reached. Abdullah and Sayed's parents left the village

Has arrived.

He left all day but Shahed could not be found

Abdullah kept looking for his son all day long

Shahed could not be found anywhere.

Meanwhile, Sayeda is almost fainting from the grief of losing her son. Bar

He is losing consciousness.

Abdullah returned home disappointed that he had not searched for Shahid all day.

Seeing Abdullah entering the house, Sayeda got up and asked, "Have you got my Shahid?"

Abdullah said without shaking his head. Sayeda hugged Abdullah and started crying. Abdullah also started crying with Sayeda. There is a shadow of mourning in their house today.

One day no one found Shahid.

The next day Abdullah went to the police station again if any search was found. But even today she did not find her son.

It took three days but they still could not find the boy. The boy's show is almost crazy now. They have no enemies in this city but why is that with them. They did no harm to anyone, yet the Creator put them to the test.

It has been three days and no trace of Saheed has been found yet. Today, Abdullah came to the police station again to find out if the police had found any trace of his son. But today the police have treated him very badly. And he said that he should not bother to come every day like this. He will be informed when the time comes.

Hearing this, Abdullah lost his temper and when he protested against the police at the police station, he was killed and thrown out of the police station.

Disappointed, Abdullah returned home from the police station. Looking back at the house, Sayeda is sitting looking at the path.

Seeing Abdullah, Sayeda ran to him and asked,

Sayeda: Where is my martyrdom?

Abdullah: I didn't find him and the police told him not to help.

Sayeda: What are you talking about, bring my son back wherever you can.

Abdullah: Go and find it yourself. When you are lost, you will find him. You go and find him.

Sayeda: What do you mean I lost you, aren't you crazy?

Abdullah: Yes, I have gone mad. My son is missing for you today. If you hadn't gone to the market, my son would have stayed at home today.

Sayeda: You calm down, you have lost your mind at the thought of the boy.

Abdullah: My head is right, you are not right. If you have such a hobby of eating, you could have called me and told me that I would go and bring it to the market. But you went shopping yourself. The main thing is that you want to go around. It's nice to talk to your people with a smile. Today you ate my son.

Sayeda: I never thought you would go down so low. Today I have to hear all this from you.

Abdullah: Whatever you say, I don't live here, who knows how much. Bring my son, where did you put my son?

Sayeda: Shut up and don't say these things.

Abdullah: You are telling me to shut up.

Saying this, Abdullah came forward and slapped Sayeda in the face.

Sayeda slapped him hard and hit the corner of the bed and cut his head and started bleeding. The parents of the two came forward to stop their quarrel but no one could stop them. Abdullah angrily starts vandalizing all the belongings in the house.

Everyone was shocked to see such a horrible look of Abdullah. Sayed's parents took their daughter away without finding a way, and Abdullah's parents were upset by their son's behavior and returned to the village.

Only Abdullah is alone at home now. He chased everyone away, hugged the boy's picture and clothes and started crying.

Suddenly his phone rang. He took the phone in his hand and called from the police station.

When he picks up the phone, the police say from the other side-

Police: Mr. Abdullah, can you come under Khan Jahan Ali Bridge once?

Abdullah: My son was found, sir?

Police: No, but the decapitated body of a child has been found. It must be somewhat your son's age. You come and see the body.

Abdullah: Well I'm coming.

Abdullah then quickly went under the bridge. Going there, the police are already standing. Abdullah pushed the crowd towards the body. Going to the body, he could not believe his eyes because this body is the body of his son Saheed.

Although the body was decapitated, the body was wearing the clothes that Abdullah had brought from Dhaka that day. Besides, his son Saheed has a black mark on his leg which is his birthmark and this leg has the same mark in the exact same place on his leg.

He never thought he would see his son in such a state. He hugged the boy's body and started crying. The police picked him up and consoled him and arranged for his son's body to be sent for autopsy.

Abdullah is now thinking that he has no one left. He has chased away his wife. He had only one son. He is also dead. What is the use of his life now? So he got up slowly, then looked around and ran to the bridge, where he committed suicide by jumping.

Suddenly, Abdullah woke up after being pushed by someone. He sat up panting and panting. Looking to the side, Sayeda is sitting with her hand on his shoulder. And the light is on outside. Then he could not understand that he had been dreaming for so long.

Sayeda then asks Abdullah-

Sayeda: Didn't you dream?

Abdullah: Yes, I had a very terrible dream.

Sayeda: I realized you were crying in your sleep so I called you.

Abdullah: Well done. Where is Shahed?

Sayeda: He is sleeping next to me.

Abdullah got up and caressed the boy for a while as if he had got his heart back.

Sayeda got up and fetched water for Abdullah.

Abdullah took a glass of water in his hand and said to Sayeda-

Abdullah: I think I will leave you in the village for a while.

Sayeda: Well when are we going?

Abdullah: I will take you one day before the day I go to Dhaka. I will leave you there and go to Dhaka.

Sayeda: Well, sleep now. After a while it will be morning again.

Abdullah: And listen, if you need something in the market in the morning, call me and I'll pick it up. You don't have to go.

Sayeda: All right.

Then they fall asleep again. May this small family be surrounded by their love.

Finished ....

Copyright: May 28,2019 at 01:48 PM.

Maruf Tamim (Author).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back