What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

একদম ফালতু কিছু জোকস (1 Viewer)

“Pretend to be someone you’re 
not, and receive candy.” Quick: 
Halloween or 
Valentine’s Day? @aaronfullerton

People always ask kids the same stupid questions. “What are you supposed to be?” I’m supposed to be done by now. You wanna move it along with the 3 Musketeers? Jerry Seinfeld

When it comes 
to candy bars, the term fun-sized 
is misleading. There is nothing fun about your candy bar being ⅛ the size of a regular bar. You should call them what they are: 
“disappointment-sized.” Jimmy Kimmel

What do Black Friday shoppers and the Thanksgiving turkey have 
in common? They know what it’s like to be stuffed and then jammed into 
a small place.

Every Easter our church stages an elaborate pageant. Last year the man who played Pontius Pilate had to work on the night of the dress rehearsal, and a chorus member substituted for him. As we began rehearsing Pilate's solo, the conductor stopped the orchestra. "Pilate, I don't hear you," he called out. "You're not loud enough." "Pilate is at work," a voice on the stage shouted back. "We've got our co-Pilate tonight." Contributed by Bill Dyson

Scene: A man applying for credit 
at a department store. Clerk: What do you do for a living? Man: I’m a tree trimmer. Clerk: What do you do after Christmas? Ruth Sadeckas, Joelton, Tennessee

Did you hear that Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer never went to school? That's right—he was elf taught.

Q: Why does Santa have three garden plots up at the North Pole? A: That way he can hoe, hoe, hoe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back