What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

একদম ফালতু কিছু জোকস (2 Viewers)

A medical student was told to remove the spleen from a cadaver. After he did, he kept poking around. “What are you doing?” asked the professor. The student answered, “I’m looking for the other one.” —Alexandr Placar, Czech Republic

Phlebotomist: I’m here to draw some blood. Patient: But I just received blood yesterday. Phlebotomist: You didn’t think you’d get to keep it, did you? —Rebecca Shafer, Springfield, Missouri

A doctor sent this note to our medical clinic: “Patient needs a 
referral for your office from me. I saw her for her ankle and would like you to run over it.” —M. P., via e-mail

Scene: A call-center operator on the phone with a doctor. Doctor: If you don’t turn my cell phone back on today, I’ll tell the families of my patients and their 
lawyers that you are responsible 
for my patients’ deaths because 
I couldn’t be reached. Operator: Sir, if you are expecting your patients to die, perhaps they should switch to a different physician. From overheardintheoffice.com

Lenny tells the psychiatrist, “Every time I get into bed, I think there’s somebody under it.” “Come to me three times a week for two years, and I’ll cure your fears,” says the shrink. “And I’ll charge you only $200 a visit.” Lenny says he’ll think about it. Six months later, he runs into the doctor, who asks why he never came back. “For $200 a visit?” says Lenny. “A bartender cured me for $10.” “Is that so! How?” “He told me to cut the legs off the bed.”

After a checkup, a doctor asked his patient, “Is there anything you’d like to discuss?” “Well,” said the patient, “I was thinking about getting a vasectomy.” “That’s a big decision. Have you talked it over with your family?” “Yes, we took a vote … and they’re in favor of it 15 to 2.”

When I went back to the medical lab to have some blood drawn, I was greeted with a battery of questions from the technician. "Has your address changed?" she asked. "No," I answered. "Your phone number?" "No." "What about your birthday?"

- যখন স্কুলে পড়তাম তখন মনে হতে কলেজে না পড়লে মরে যাব। তারপর যখন কলেজে ঢুকলাম তখন মনে হত ভার্সিটিতে না পড়লে মরে যাব। তারপর যখন ভার্সিটিতে ঢুকলাম তখন মনে হত পাশ করে চাকরী করতে না পারলে মরেই যাব। তারপর যখন চাকরী পেলাম তখন মনে হত বিয়ে না করলে মরেই যাব। যখন বিয়ে করলাম তখন ছেলে পেলে না হলে মরেই যাব... যখন ছেলে পেলে হল তখন মনে হত ওদের ঠিকমত বড় করতে না পারলে মরেই যাব। যখন ওদের ঠিক মত বড় করে বিয়ে সাদি দিয়ে শেষ করলাম তখন মনে হল এবার রিটায়ার্ড না করলে মরেই যাব। তারপর রিটায়ার্ড করলাম একদিন তখন হঠাৎ মনে হল আচ্ছা আমি সত্যি বেঁচে ছিলামতো এই জীবনে!

- বুজলি একজনকে এক লাখ টাকা ধার দিছিলাম

- কেন?

- সে তার কি একটা সার্জারীর জন্য ধার নিছিল।

- তারপর?

- তারপর একমাস পর দিয়ে দেওয়ার কথা

- দেয় নাই?

- ওকে ধরতেই পারছি না

- কেন?

- আসলে ওকে চিনতেই পারতেছি না... সে প্লাসটিক সার্জারী জন্য ধার নিছিল সেটাতো তখন বুজতে পারি নাই।

এক লোক গাড়ি পার্কিং য়ে এসে পার্কিং করবে। দুটো গাড়ির মাঝখানে গাড়িটাকে ঢুকাতে গিয়ে পিছনেরটায় ধাম করে লাগালো। তারপরে সামনেরাটাকে ধাম করে লাগালো। দৃশ্যটা পাশের এক লোক খেয়াল করল। বলল

- কি ব্যাপার দুটা গাড়িতে লাগিয়ে দিলেন দেখছি! চোখে দেখেন না?

- চোখে দেখি। সবাই চোখে দেখেই গাড়ি পার্কিং করে। আমি একটু অন্যভাবে পার্কিং করি

- মানে?

- মানে... আমি কানে শুনে তারপর পার্কিং করি।

Users who are viewing this thread

Back