What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

• Do not start any thread requesting personal invitations for chat, friendship etc. Nirjonmela is not a pimping board. Do not post any personal information like email ID, phone number etc in the board. If you do so, it might result in a lot of spam flooding your inbox, for which Nirjonmela will not be responsible. While using Nirjonmela, you are required to abide board's rules and guidelines. Please read the forum rules, Users who violate forum rules will be banned.

পারিবারিক যৌনতা প্রসঙ্গে ? (3 Viewers)

Multiple post aren't allowed in same thread
হা হা ঠিক বলেছেন,শাশুড়ী তখন মেয়েকে বুঝাইতো

শাশুড়ী মাগি গুলারে সব জামাইরা যদি চুদতে পারতো তাইলে কোন ঘর কখনো ভাংতো না। খানকি মাগীগুলা নিজেদের বারোচোদানি মেয়েগুলারে এমন কানপড়া দেয় যে জামাইদের জান বের হয়ে যায়। এর বদলা হিসেবে সব শাশুড়ীর উচিত জামাইদের কাছে পাছার কাপড় উঠায় দেয়া যেন জামাইরা মনের ঝাল মিটাইয়া মাগিগুলির পুটকি চুদতে পারে।
আপনার মাকে আপনার জামাই দিয়ে চোদাতে চান নাকি?

I respect my father and I want him
বিয়ের আগেই বাবা খাল করে দিতো

Incest Topic is, just like any other debating topic. there is pros and cons and the fight is head-to-head. Although religiously, it is absolutely prohibited. Being humans, it is in our DNA to be more curious about what lies beyond. it is our nature as it was for EVE. Incestual stories or ideas might seem both optimistic and pessimistic, depending on the perception of the individual. I have a few conflicting theory of a hypothetical world where Incest is not a sin but lifestyle and way of living. They are:

When children reaching adolescent age, parents or guardians are there to guide the new young adult with the proper knowledge and relevant experience necessary to have an active sexual life ahead. now when that is allowed e.g. mother being the first lady her son have sex with, father being the first proper man in his daughters life, or siblings have each other for adult comfort.

However, things might be different when that sort of custom is the norm. Just imagine, sex is an open secret and yet we don't say it out loud in public. If the society permits incestual relationship, then someone saying he had sex with his mom in the morning before school would be just like drinking a glass of milk. That is because, everyone does it, its not taboo, a society where the boy knows he is not the first man in his wife's life, it was her father or elder brother. This tradition will bubble out society, where marriage would be nothing more than a comedy show.

When pregnancy is the result of incest, its might sound lusty or hot when ones' horny, it is a big responsibility. the relationships between the child and its parents, and the relationship of the parents itself. Society can't stand on firm grounds if Incest was legalized. Being a parent myself. Thinking sexually about my offspring never occurred in my mind, yet there are incestious pedophiles here in our world. While incest sounds quite pleasing and blood-warming, in reality that relationship would eventually topple off and crumble.

Thank you all for reading and if you disagree with me it is totally acceptable. Individuals have different opinions.
Agreed with your opinoin.

Incest Topic is, just like any other debating topic. there is pros and cons and the fight is head-to-head. Although religiously, it is absolutely prohibited. Being humans, it is in our DNA to be more curious about what lies beyond. it is our nature as it was for EVE. Incestual stories or ideas might seem both optimistic and pessimistic, depending on the perception of the individual. I have a few conflicting theory of a hypothetical world where Incest is not a sin but lifestyle and way of living. They are:

When children reaching adolescent age, parents or guardians are there to guide the new young adult with the proper knowledge and relevant experience necessary to have an active sexual life ahead. now when that is allowed e.g. mother being the first lady her son have sex with, father being the first proper man in his daughters life, or siblings have each other for adult comfort.

However, things might be different when that sort of custom is the norm. Just imagine, sex is an open secret and yet we don't say it out loud in public. If the society permits incestual relationship, then someone saying he had sex with his mom in the morning before school would be just like drinking a glass of milk. That is because, everyone does it, its not taboo, a society where the boy knows he is not the first man in his wife's life, it was her father or elder brother. This tradition will bubble out society, where marriage would be nothing more than a comedy show.

When pregnancy is the result of incest, its might sound lusty or hot when ones' horny, it is a big responsibility. the relationships between the child and its parents, and the relationship of the parents itself. Society can't stand on firm grounds if Incest was legalized. Being a parent myself. Thinking sexually about my offspring never occurred in my mind, yet there are incestious pedophiles here in our world. While incest sounds quite pleasing and blood-warming, in reality that relationship would eventually topple off and crumble.

Thank you all for reading and if you disagree with me it is totally acceptable. Individuals have different opinions.
Totally agreed with you 👍

কিছু জিনিস গোপন থাকালেই বেশি ভালো লাগে। মিউচুয়াল ভাবে সবাই জানে বুঝে যদি সম্পর্ক তৈরি করে ভালো ই লাগবে তবে সমাজের মধ্যে ঢোল পিটিয়ে দুজনকে জানানো
অপ্রোয়জনীয়।

মা ছেলের সেক্স বা পারিবারিক সেক্স আসলেই নিষিদ্ধ। কিন্তু এর চেয়ে আনন্দদায়ক আর কোন কিছু নেই।
যদি এমন হত ছেলে মাকে চুদবে?
বাবা মেয়েকে চুদবে?
ভাই বোনকে চুদবে?
ভাতিজা চাচিকে চুদবে?
চাচা ভাতিজি কে চুদবে?
ভাগিনা মামি কে চুদবে?
মামা ভাগ্নি কে চুদবে?
ভাতিজা ফুফু কে চুদবে?
ফুফা ভাতিজিকে চুদবে?
এই ধরনের রীতি চালু থাকত কতই না আনন্দ লাগত আনন্দ পেতাম।
এই ধরনের ইনসেট অজাচার এর প্রতি আগ্রহ কার কার আছে হাত তুলুন?
আমি আপনার সাথে সহমত পোষন করছি

Users who are viewing this thread

Back