What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

একদম ফালতু কিছু জোকস (2 Viewers)

1din class e sobaike tar nij nij premik/premikar name likhte bola holo.
chelera 1munite er agei sobai tar premikar name likhlo.

ar meyera 5 munites por o bolche sir extra page please!...

Rat 12 Tay girlfriend Tar Boy Friend Ke Phon Kore Bollo,Amr Barite Akhon Kew Nai,Boyfriend Khuse Te Lafaite Lafaite Grilfriend Ar Barite Giye Dekhlo,Asolei Barite Kew Nei Dorjay Tala Mara.​

In college, my freshman-year roommate was in ROTC and came from a long line of military men. Trask (his last name) used that 
heritage to lord it over me. But I had the last laugh. One night, he returned to the dorm in his perfectly pressed 
uniform, his newly acquired name tag in his hand. Reluctantly, he showed it to me. In large gold letters was printed: TRASH. Gary Severson, Nooksack, Washington

A first-grade teacher can’t 
believe her student isn’t hepped up about the Super Bowl. “It’s a huge event. Why aren’t you excited?” “Because I’m not a football fan. My parents love basketball, so I do too,” says the student. “Well, that’s a lousy reason,” says the teacher. “What if your parents were morons? What would you be then?” “Then I’d be a football fan.”

Baba: Bujhli Khoka, 1 Jaigai Bar Bar Gele Dam Kome Jay.
Khoka: Se Jonnei To Ami Protidin School E Jay Na, 2mi To Seta Bujho Na..

For Martin Luther King Day, 
I asked my fifth graders how they’d make the world a better place. One said, “I’d make potato skins a main dish rather than an appetizer.” Jessica Castronovo, 
Manalapan, New Jersey

Try as she might, our granddaughter couldn’t grasp the concept of potty training. Then one day … Success! Jumping up and down, 
she threw her arms in the air 
and yelled in excitement, “I went potty all by myself, and now I can 
go to Harvard!” Jan and Jack McCloskey, 
San Francisco, California

বস: কী ব্যাপার! আপনি এতক্ষণ কোথায় ছিলেন?
কর্মী: চুল কাটাতে গিয়েছিলাম।
বস: কি! আপনি অফিস টাইমে চুল কাটাতে গিয়েছিলেন?
কর্মী: তাতে কী হয়েছে? চুলটাও তো অফিস টাইমে বড় হয়েছিল।
বস: সেটা তো বাড়ি থাকাকালীনও বড় হয়েছে।
কর্মী: তাই বলেই তো একেবারেই টাকলু হয়ে যাইনি। যতটুকু অফিসে বড়ো হয়েছিল ততটুকু কেটেছি!

নায়ক সালমান খান মেয়ে দেখতে গেছে। মেয়ের মা তাকে দেখে বেহুঁশ হয়ে গেল। হুশ ফিরে আসার পর সবাই তাকে জিজ্ঞেস করল-
সবাই : বেহুশ হলে কেন?
মেয়ের মা : ২০ বছর আগে সে আমাকেও দেখতে এসেছিল।

জুতা পছন্দ করতে গিয়ে দোকানের প্রায় সব ডিজাইন উল্টেপাল্টে দেখছেন লাবনী। এতে জুতার শো-রুম একেবারে তছনছ হয়ে গেল। কিন্তু পছন্দ হলো না একটিও। এ সময় তার নজর পড়ল অন্যরকম একটি বাক্সের ওপর-
লাবনী : ওই বক্সটা একটু দেখান, প্লিজ। ওটার ভেতরে যে ডিজাইনটা আছে, তা দেখবো।
দোকানদার : দয়া করেন আপা, ওইটা আর দেখতে চাইবেন না!
লাবনী : এটা কেমন কথা! কাস্টমার দেখতে চাচ্ছে।
দোকানদার : আপা, ওইটা আমার লাঞ্চ বক্স!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back