What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

• Do not start any thread requesting personal invitations for chat, friendship etc. Nirjonmela is not a pimping board. Do not post any personal information like email ID, phone number etc in the board. If you do so, it might result in a lot of spam flooding your inbox, for which Nirjonmela will not be responsible. While using Nirjonmela, you are required to abide board's rules and guidelines. Please read the forum rules, Users who violate forum rules will be banned.

Confession of a Peeping Tom (1 Viewer)

worshipper

Threads
Credits
I was really child at that time. Probably around 14 years old. I learned masturbation a years ago. That time I used to go outside for toilet(the big one). There was a pond and the pond was covered by long trees. It was really nice place. If anyone was taking bath in the pond, you can not tell that from outside.
One day when I was busy doing my stuff in the jungle, I realized a woman came in the pond with clothes and towel in her hand. I knew at that moment why she came. So, I covered my self behind a tree. Then she started to undress. First the sari, then the blouse and last the petticoat. She was completely naked but turned around! This was the first time I was seeing some real woman naked ass. Then she covered herself with the towel as usual style and went for toilet on the other side of the pond.
After finishing her toilet she went into the pond and started to take bath.
After the bath she changed the cloth and I had glimpse of her pubic hair. I masturbated so hard that time. I still remember. My whole body was vibrating.
After that day this thing was continuous happening for 2 years. Later I came to learn so much about the woman. Still today I can feel her. Miss her so much.
[P.S.- I don't know how to type in Bengali and I don't like typing so much. I can use Google translator. But they do literal translation and then it lost it's purpose. But, I will still try to share some more. If anybody has these type of experience and if they want they can share it]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back