What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

• Do not start any thread requesting personal invitations for chat, friendship etc. Nirjonmela is not a pimping board. Do not post any personal information like email ID, phone number etc in the board. If you do so, it might result in a lot of spam flooding your inbox, for which Nirjonmela will not be responsible. While using Nirjonmela, you are required to abide board's rules and guidelines. Please read the forum rules, Users who violate forum rules will be banned.

voyeur situation in European Country (1 Viewer)

worshipper

Threads
Credits
These days where I live in, in front of my building there is an apartment. Now, there is an window just in front of my desk. When I sit there for working, generally at evening time, in the other building there is a woman(she's married!) and I assume she comes from her working place around 8:00 pm. Surprisingly, she changed her clothes keeping her rooms window open. Not only that, she also walks completely naked around the room and does other stuff. Then she takes a shower but unfortunately the glasses at bathroom windows are blurry. So, I just understand she is taking shower. After that she adjust the bed just covering herself with towel. Her windows are pretty big as mine. So, anyone can see completely what is going on.
I know European people are very free minded people(probably that's why most of the nude beaches are here). Generally they do not give a shit about what others are thinking.
I am pretty sure she has also noticed me when she is naked because sometimes she stands at window and adjust the curtain and also looks around for few seconds.
The problem is in the beginning I was turned on seeing all this. Because, I'm a peeping tom!! But, now these days I also feel guilty, seems like a pervert.
what should I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back