What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

শাওমি নাকি অন্যকোন ব্রান্ড? (1 Viewer)

Vai, jodi game na khelen tahole nite paren...normal browsing and daily life er jonno thik ache...but game khelle xaiomi na newa tai better decision hobe..

Back in 2021 Xiaomi was best. but right now at mid 2023, i would go for Pixel. then Samsung, bugdet low hole Samsung. mid range and high range e Pixel best.

Xiaomi midrange phones ok..but now I think you will get other good options like Iqoo. Moto is also doing very good work.
But if yor budget supports, then Samsung would be better all around.

Xiaomi midrange phones ok..but now I think you will get other good options like Iqoo. Moto is also doing very good work.
But if yor budget supports, then Samsung would be better all around.
Seriously? IQOO. Thats just cheap knockoff of Oppo/vivo type Phone. Symphony, walton would better.

Seriously? IQOO. Thats just cheap knockoff of Oppo/vivo type Phone. Symphony, walton would better.
The processing power IQOO brings for the budget mid range phones, is very serious and impressive! But you can say the OS is not top notch. But still it's a serious contender in 14000-20000/- segment.

Xiaomi ফোনের MIUI বয়বহার করে তৃপ্তি পাবেন। একটু মিডরেঞ্জের কিনলে দুই তিন বছর সাচ্ছন্দ্যে পার করতে পারবেন।

শাওমি যতেষ্ট ভালো কিন্ত আরো অনেক ভালো ব্রান্ড আছে

Users who are viewing this thread

Back