What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

হিন্দু বাড়া (2 Viewers)

কী কবিতারে ভাই। অসাধারণ কাব্যপ্রতিভা!

মুসলিম ধার্মিক টাইপের মহিলা কে চুদবে আর ছেলে সেইটা লুকিয়ে দেখবে।

Very funny . But does really muslim girls fantasize of Hindu cock?
Lol ... reality is- they don't feel such fantasy , all dicks are same to them whatever muslim and hindu , yes they like big dicks that is the difference . But few girls are exceptional , they have fantasy on hindu dicks , they are less than 1 percent among ...I have few bandhobi , they said hindu dicks are unhygienic . But pr

Very funny . But does really muslim girls fantasize of Hindu cock?
But few girls like hindu not for romanticism , to full fill their fantasy . After 33 years of my life ...as a woman , I knew such incidents .

Lol ... reality is- they don't feel such fantasy , all dicks are same to them whatever muslim and hindu , yes they like big dicks that is the difference . But few girls are exceptional , they have fantasy on hindu dicks , they are less than 1 percent among ...I have few bandhobi , they said hindu dicks are unhygienic . But pr
Muslim girls may be curious about Hindus so are hindu girls about muslims: thats it

As a muslim girl I feel it as funny rather than offensive
আপু এসব তাদের ফ্যান্টাসি কিন্তু বাস্তবে মুসলিম ছেলেদের সাথে হিন্দুদের প্রেম অথবা বিয়ে এটাই বেশী।এবং কাটা পেনিসের সেক্সুয়াল মজাই আলাদা এটা সব মেয়েই বোধই বলে!!এম আই রাইট?

Muslim girls may be curious about Hindus so are hindu girls about muslims: thats it
Bro u r wrong itz only ur's dirty fantasy..... None of girl thinking hindu's penis😆😆some muslim girl make relation with hindu bt none of r thinking Hindus penis😑😶this type of fantasy funny for Muslim girl🤣🤣

But few girls like hindu not for romanticism , to full fill their fantasy . After 33 years of my life ...as a woman , I knew such incidents .
What kind of fantasy about hindu boy plz say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back