What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

WPS Office a Free and Best Alternative to Microsoft Office in Windows 10. (1 Viewer)

choto79

Forum God
Elite Leader
Threads
Credits
Euro Banknote
Strawberry
Doughnut
Billed Cap
Hamburger
Tokyo Tower
WPS Office mostly a freeware and a paid version also available for some pro feature, like as edit or create PDF document and More cloud storage. Otherwise all the basic stuff and feature are same as pro and free. For windows 10 anyone can get it from Microsoft Store for free but for Older Operating System like Windows 7 anyone can download the installer from its Official Website for free as well.

This is a full feature Office suite running on Windows as well as other Platform like Linux, Android, Mac OS and other too. And it is All the way Comport able with Microsoft Office Older and Current version as well as All the Open Office document format, so comport-ability its as good as Microsoft Office suite. All the feature like microsoft office also available in this office suite. and what I really like of this office suite is its only 150-180 Mb for store version and for downloadable version too. and its way faster and snappier than Microsoft Office for opening and closing the program and editing any document.

Name : WPS Office

Price : Free / Paid

Platform : Windows 7 / Windows 8-8.1 / Windows 10 / Linux / Android / Mac OS

Size : 150 Mb for Windows / 63 Mb for Android / 346 Mb for Mac

Supported File Fomat

Document : doc, docx, wpt, dotm, docm, dot, dotx etc.

Excel : xls, xlsx, xlt, xltx, csv, xml , etc.

Presentation : ppt, pot, dps, dpt, pptx, potx, ppsx

Portable Document Format : PDF

Other : log, lrc, c, cpp, h, asm, s, java, asp, bat, bas, prg, cmd, Zip

What you get for Pro version than free version

WPS-006.jpg

Download from Microsoft Store

WPS-007.jpg

Welcome Screen :

WPS-001.jpg

Word Alternative / Document Editor

WPS-002.jpg

Excel Alternative / Spreadsheet Editor

WPS-003.jpg

Powerpoint Alternative / Presentation

WPS-004.jpg

PDF Editor / Creator / Reader

WPS-005.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the Thread, in future if you like to know about any other or Alternative Software
for daily use then please let me know, I will Always try to explain whatever I know.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back