What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

The Husband's Boss - A Gif Story (1 Viewer)

Perverse

Expert Member
Threads
Credits
Hamburger
The Husband's
Boss
starring
Nicole Aniston

In spite of her beauty, Nicole looked unhappy. How can you be happy when you learn your husband will be out of a job soon and the lifestyle you led, your way of life will be taken away from you. Of course unless she did something for him and his boss

02.jpg

Nicole's husband Peter begged his boss to help and he said he would take care of his problem. However he wanted to know how he would repay the money. Peter assured he would pay back his boss in due time, but his boss cut him off. "No, Mr. Peter"

"Excuse me sir, I don't understand want you want me to do" Peter asked dumbly

"Simple Peter, I want to fuck your wife" the boss smiled and stood.

Peter took a step back, his mind in disbelief. What was happening? He was facing financial ruin, only thing he had left was his loyal caring wife, and now his boss wanted her also.

"Before you start making any hasty decisions Peter, take a moment to consider your choices, all your financial problems gone, you can go back to the life you are leading now, and all I want is to fuck your wife at my disposal until your debt is repaid" said the boss as he carried himself like someone who was used to money and power.

Peter thought about it, emotions changing from anger towards boss to being helpless. What else could he do? He needed the money otherwise he would lose everything. He looked at his boss with angry eyes. "Ok, I will ask Nicole, make her understand."

"Good boy, Peter, just remember it has to be in our house and your marriage bed, otherwise no deal....be sure to tell your wife that also. Now get out of my room, I will be expecting an answer soon"

Looking down and sad, Peter headed out of his office building and drove back home. "Honey are you home?" he called out

"Yes dear, in the kitchen" Nicole answered with a smile like she usually does. Eyes full of tears Peter told Nicole the whole story and the boss's proposition.

These are the rules that are to be followed throughout the entire site. Please ensure you follow them when you post. Those who violate the rules may be punished including possibly having their account suspended.

যারা কমেন্ট করবেন, দয়া করে বানান ঠিক রাখুন। উত্তেজিত অবস্থায় দ্রুত কমেন্ট করতে গিয়ে বানান ভুল করবেন না। আমরা যারা কমেন্ট পড়তে আসি, আমাদের কমেন্ট পড়তে অনেক অসুবিধা হয়।

Users who are viewing this thread

Back