What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

Pablo Escobar brother threat note to Tesla's Elon Mask (1 Viewer)

Bong

Threads
Credits
  • Pablo Escobar's brother wants $100 million in Tesla shares for Not-a-Flamethrower dispute

Elon Musk is no stranger to taking on powerful forces that stand in the way of his Earth-changing missions, but drug lord families still seem like an odd addition to the list. Despite the improbability, infamous cartel founder and cocaine kingpin Pablo Escobar has recently been linked to the serial entrepreneur over The Boring Company's Not-a-Flamethrower, specifically through Escobar's brother. Roberto Escobar claims Musk stole the Flamethrower design from him and plans to sue over it – unless Musk agrees to hand over $100 million dollars in either cash or Tesla shares, that is.
"Elon we both know you stole from me, I am OK to settle this right now for $100 million. Tesla shares is OK or cash. I will win in court, and you will lose more than $100 million," Escobar said in a statement to The Next Web. "Maybe I will make myself new Tesla CEO with the courts?… Let's settle this like gentleman. Send me the Tesla Shares to Escobar Inc."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back