What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

MetArt_2021-02-11_PARADISE-BEACH-KAHLISA-by-ROBERT-GRAHAM_27Mp_90Pics (1 Viewer)

choto79

Forum God
Elite Leader
Threads
Credits
Euro Banknote
Strawberry
Doughnut
Billed Cap
Hamburger
Tokyo Tower
MetArt_2021-02-11_PARADISE-BEACH-KAHLISA-by-ROBERT-GRAHAM_27Mp_90Pics

Kahlisa

Age when shot: 21
Eye color: brown
Hair color: black
Height: 160cm
Weight: 51kg
Breast size: large
Measurements: 89/71/89
Ethnicity: Asian

Bio: I am a Thai girl, living in Bangkok. How i started to be a model? I read on internet about a casting to become a model, I went to the casting and i was taken in the agency. From that day I started the training, to learn how to pose, how to behave in front of the camera and now I am here. In my first internet publication Im a lazy cat but when its about to work as model I am full of energies, I really like this job. As student, its also a good incoming to pay my studies to become a vet, as I love animals so much. Everybody told me I am sexy, but I didnt know until I was working as model. I found out I have nice boobs too! I hope with this job I can travel around the world and visit many places, my dream is to visit Paris and Venice, but my super dream is to see the Hollywood walk of fame. I am very shy girl, I didnt imagine one day to pose for erotic photos. I was thinking not to be enough brave to do that! But I have good teacher and after a couple of times, my shyness went away.

_MetArt-Paradise-Beach-cover.jpg
MetArt-Paradise-Beach-cover-clean.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back