What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

MetArt_2014-01-11_INTRESSE-GABRIEL-A--VANDA-B-by-CATHERINE_21Mp_132Pics (1 Viewer)

choto79

Forum God
Elite Leader
Threads
Credits
Euro Banknote
Strawberry
Doughnut
Billed Cap
Hamburger
Tokyo Tower
MetArt_2014-01-11_INTRESSE-GABRIEL-A--VANDA-B-by-CATHERINE_21Mp_132Pics

Gabriel A

Age when shot: 29
Eye color: brown
Hair color: brown
Height: 165cm
Weight: 49kg
Breast size: small
Measurements: 84/64/89
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: Hi my name is Gabriel! My hobbies are dancing, especially Latino style and step. I would like to study cooking as I'm not skilled at all. This is the first time I have modeled nude. Before I have worked as a model but modeling nude is quite different. I would describe it like I feel inspired by this experience. I feel I overstep some of my own boundaries. I hope you'll like the pictures of me too because I liked them.
Vanda B

Age when shot: 24
Eye color: brown
Hair color: brown
Height: 170cm
Weight: 53kg
Breast size: medium
Measurements: 94/66/89
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: Hello! I live in Russia, in a town that has very unusual name, Yoshkar Ola. I live with my parents and brother. I study at the University, my future profession is to be an economist. As a child, I liked sports, especially swimming. I wanted to do nothing but swimming in the future as well, but I had to leave the big sport. Now studying in University takes a great part of my time. Recently I started modeling. I like my photos very much, do you like them too?

_MetArt-Intresse-cover.jpg
MetArt-Intresse-cover-clean.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back