What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

একদম ফালতু কিছু জোকস (3 Viewers)

During college, I worked on 
a conveyor belt. One day, I was 
on a blind date, and she asked me about my job. “I work at the end of a belt,” I said. With an ebullient smile, she asked, “Are you the buckle?”

Try an internship! Internships give you all the experience of a summer job without the hassle of a paycheck.

We were making leaflets for a 
local church, and the client wanted 
a logo designed with Earth being shielded by the hand of God. I sent the client a proof. Shortly thereafter, 
I got a call. Client: The hand looks too human. Please use a hand that looks more like God’s.

Now hiring,” read the classified ad. “Cemetery superintendent. The ideal candidate must be able to supervise in a fast-paced environment

An applicant for an open 
teaching job submitted a résumé. Under the heading Qualities and Skills, she listed, “Impeachable 
character and integrity.”

“I have to make payments on my BMW and iPhones.” • “You are too wrapped up in the whole concept of ‘money. ’ ” • “So ... you’re talking to me only 
because the rent’s not paid? Is that all I am to you? A tenant?”

..was spotted on a billboard ad for the law office of Larry L. Archie: “Just because you did it doesn’t mean you’re guilty.”

• “I have to make payments on my BMW and iPhones.” • “You are too wrapped up in the whole concept of ‘money. ’ ” • “So ... you’re talking to me only 
because the rent’s not paid? Is that all I am to you? A tenant?”

...was spotted on a billboard ad for the law office of Larry L. Archie: “Just because you did it doesn’t mean you’re guilty.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back