What's new
Nirjonmela Desi Forum

Talk about the things that matter to you! Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today and gain full access!

Choto Special, MetArt Premium Niki Mey 26y 12MP 125 Pic Full Album( Mega Thread) (1 Viewer)

choto79

Forum God
Elite Leader
Threads
Credits
Euro Banknote
Strawberry
Doughnut
Billed Cap
Hamburger
Tokyo Tower
Niki Mey
Age when shot: 26
Eye color: blue
Hair color: blonde
Height: 163cm
Weight: 47kg
Breast size: medium
Measurements: 89/61/89

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: In principle I am an ordinary girl with diversified set of interests. I like art in all aspects. From early childhood, I started visiting different art groups like playing piano, tennis, classical dances and ballet. I am dancing as a ballerina in different performances and events, I also dance in childrens ballet theater. I adore shopping and I like very much different decorative items. Now I started visiting designer courses and would like to make a lot of pretty things by hand. One of my dreams was to try myself as a model in the nude style, this is my first time and I love it.

_MetArt-Felita-cover.jpg
MetArt-Felita-cover-clean.jpg

These are the rules that are to be followed throughout the entire site. Please ensure you follow them when you post. Those who violate the rules may be punished including possibly having their account suspended.

যারা কমেন্ট করবেন, দয়া করে বানান ঠিক রাখুন। উত্তেজিত অবস্থায় দ্রুত কমেন্ট করতে গিয়ে বানান ভুল করবেন না। আমরা যারা কমেন্ট পড়তে আসি, আমাদের কমেন্ট পড়তে অনেক অসুবিধা হয়।

Users who are viewing this thread

Back