- Mar 1, 2018
Account Security – Don't Share Your Personal Information !
We would like to reiterate to our members that Nirjonmela staff will never come up to you ask you for personal information or information on your account. We will never give you a link via conversations and tell you to go and visit an offsite website for any promotion.
The only way anyone can access your account is if you share your password with them or choose an obvious password that is easy to guess. Just make a non obvious password, keep your password to yourself, don't tell anyone or type it into any websites. Follow this simple rule and you can never be hacked, your account will be 100% safe.
Keep your account safe and do not share your account information, passwords or email ids with anyone. If someone tries to contact you and asks you to visit a site or give them your account information, report them right away to our Staff members.
- Don't post any personal information about yourself or other members. This includes profiles from Facebook or other social media sites and personal email id or IP address.
- Don't invite any stranger from any online community to your private messengers for chatting or file sharing.
- Don't share your password with anyone. Don't let your friends log in to your Nirjonmela account.
- Protect your system with an antivirus program.
- Beware of phishing, don’t visit any suspicious links posted in a thread by a stranger.
- Don't run programs designed by third parties, exe files or doubtful rar files in forums or those received through conversations.
- If you are sharing your personal pics, please ensure that EXIF data does not contain any personal information and then upload pics.
We value all your contributions and we are here to help, you can post your queries and complaints via Contact us or contact our Staff members via private message.